Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hormel gave me a chance

I have a confession. I wanted to blog every day in November. I had the blogs in mind and the pictures loaded, but as it turns out, I can't have nice things.

About two weeks ago my computer, which up until this point had been running hot, decided to completely die on me. Kaput...DIE. While my crackberry allowed me to read emails and look online, doing the whole picture uploading, blogging thing just wasn't in the cards.

I now have a net book, thanks to some cupcake sales, but I am unable to use my xD card from my camera to load pics. It's always something.

The hubs and I recently attended a Chiefs football game and provided the tailgating food. If you have ever been to a football game in Kansas City, you will know that tailgating is often the best part. Thank you to Hormel for helping me host a great pregame party!

We made:

It was a fantastic party with good friends and good food. Thank you, Hormel!

This is a sponsored post. I was provided coupons and a stipend to assist in my meal. All opinions are my own.

Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Season 3 pounds of pork tenderloin (roughly 2) with salt and pepper and place in a crock pot. Cover with 2 cups root beer. Let slow cook overnight (or 8 hours) on low. After 8 hours, remove the tenderloin to a bowl and discard the rootbeer.

Shred the tenderloin with two forks and return to the crockpot. Add a bottle of barbeque sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray's) and let simmer on low for another hour.

Serve on a bun with some cole slaw and pickles. Enjoy!

19 comments:

The Compton Clan said...

Everything but the chili! That sounds wonderful!

Reeni said...

Just dropped by to say hi! I miss ya! Hope all is good with you. xoxo

Keurig Mini said...

Ah... bacon! Yes, and my hubby loves his deviled eggs, but hadn't thought of putting any ham in them. Hmmm, soon as I finish my raspberry chocolate flavored donut house k cups in my new keurig special edition b60 brewer I think I will whip them up for him.

Komik Oyunlar said...

Just dropped by to say hi! I miss ya! Hope all is

Benten Oyunları said...

thank you is are you

Araba Yarışı Oyunları said...

Everything but the chili

Erica said...

Glad your party was a blast!

affordable medical insurance

joey said...

haha, i've had my problem too when my friend tried overclocking my gpu but failed.. lol, been a while since my last update on my blog.. but hey, be thankful now that all is well..

happy thanksgivin!!

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

I'm glad your tailgate party was nice- and thanks for sharing the recipe; it sounds delish! I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog and check out the giveaway I'm having for a Dremel Trio!

flowers said...

Flowers bring the silent yet majestic appeal to all the celebrations, and are the perfect decorators for the theme of the same. It’s FlowersToIndiaToday.com again, to flaunt the perfect celebration bash onto your event. Visit us at www.flowerstoindiatoday.com for details.

chennaicakesdelivery said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative.Thanks for sharing.
from - chennaicakesdelivery.com

A Castle said...

Well done,your doing great.

http://www.chennaiflowers.com said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative.Thanks for sharing.
From - chennaiflowers.com

SEO Services said...

I have a confession. I wanted to blog every day in November. I had the blogs in mind and the pictures loaded, but as it turns out, I can't have nice things.About two weeks ago my computer, which up until this point had been running hot, decided to completely die on me. Kaput...DIE. While my crack berry allowed me to read emails and look online, doing the whole picture uploading, blogging thing just wasn't in the cards.





SEOServices

Puneflowersdelivery said...

This is great blog.Liked the blog.Thanks for sharing.
From : www.puneflowersdelivery.com

Flowersbangalore said...

Flowers to Bangalore, send flowers online to Bangalore, buy fresh flowers on Birthday, get delivered Wedding flowers, Anniversary flowers, Condolence flowers, send same day flowers to Bangalore online with us.

website development company said...

Fantastic Read! Looking forward to more! Bookmarked the site and will be back again!

saransh khanna said...

Great post, thanks for sharing..


Web Design India
Wordpress Development Company

johny frank said...

Online Games
Online Games
Online Games
Online Games
Online Games