Monday, August 2, 2010

Steak Sandwich with carmelized onions and goat cheese

I am convinced that carmelized onions make everything taste better. Combine that with goat cheese and you've got something.

There isn't much of a recipe here, just a basic idea. Trust me, though, grab some french bread, spread some room temperature goat cheese...add some carmelized onions and spinach...then put on some sliced grilled flank steak..and you have yourself an awesome meal.

Of course, if you are feeling frisky, leftover citrus chili hollandaise spread over everything wouldn't hurt. :)



On a side note, getting back into blogging has proven quite difficult. I REALLY need the outlet, but figuring out how to structure my time while still enjoying my much loved shower and sleep routine is proving difficult. Not to mention my crazy laptop that heats up to crazy degrees within 30 minutes of being turned on. Anyone out there have any tips?

5 comments:

Candy Girl said...

I agree with you about caramelized onions! I literally eat them straight out of the pan. Looks great!

elra said...

Caramelized onion and goat cheese and add this to your steak sandwich sounds pretty delicious!

The Food Hunter said...

I love the idea of using goat cheese on this steak sandwich.

Mama Chicken said...

I've been on the same carmelized onion kick lately! Oh my yum!

Dave Merit said...

Ive just eaten, but Im drooling. Thanks!