Monday, April 19, 2010

Warning: it has a long cooking time

But the results are fantastic!

Meet my newest sous chef, Charlotte Grace.


Born April 9th, weighing 7.5 pounds and 19.5 inches long. Everything went well and we are all settling into our new routines.

On a side note, I realize that have totally neglected this blog and therefore probably have little to no readers left. Each day I have thought about posting, but honestly the excitement has been gone from blogging for me for quite a while. I find myself rethinking how I want to lay things out, what kind of content I want to include, etc. I really want to change the look of this blog, but I really treasure sleep more now than ever and so this blog is once again is on the back burner.

I really want to carve time out to make some needed changes. I would like to incorporate some new ideas and definitely keep up with more recipes. I'd love it if you stayed tuned, but I've asked that before and so I may start again from scratch. But, that is how some of the best recipes are made!

22 comments:

Nickie said...

yeahhh, you're back! Oh My Goodness Lily is sooo big!!! When did that happen? Charoltte is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. I am still fighting a cold. Both Jack and I are, but soon girl...soon!!!! Love to you!!!

Angie said...

She is gorgeous, and what a lovely name. Congratulations!

LollyChops said...

She's utterly adorable! Congrats to you and your family!!!!

Hi I'm Amy, said...

Beautiful!!

Babies.. trump Blog, any day.

Brandy L said...

Welcome back! You've beem missed. :D But now i can see why, that beautiful little girl can trump any blog post in the future. Congrats on the newest addition. :D

Sandy said...

Love her name! Congrats!

Joyce said...

Congratulations, she is just gorgeous!

Cinnamon-Girl said...

Congratulation on your beautiful new bundle of joy! I bet your girls just adore her! {I'll be here whenever you are.}

teresa said...

aw, beautiful! congratulations!

5 Star Foodie said...

Congratulations!!! A beautiful baby!

Heather :) said...

Congrats Amy - she is beautiful & so is her name! Hope everyone is doing well with the new addition!

Julie said...

What a beautiful baby, and I love the name. No wonder blogging is low priority!

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction said...

She is adorable... Congratulations!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! You've been missed but we are obviously still here! :)

Maggie said...

How cute is she! Congratulations on baby #3. I linked onto your blog on some Ina Garten (my personal hero) search so here I am. BTW your food shots are looking good...but not as great as the kids! I'll stop by again.

Katy ~ said...

Oh my stars, Charlotte is so precious. I LOVE that 2nd picture of her, such a sweet, sleeping angel. You just know she's a gift from God. Best wishes to to the family!

I am your loyal follower. Glad to see you when I can. I want you to do what's right for you!

elra said...

Congratulation!!!! She is so adorable

Tricia@onceamonthmom.com said...

Your newest addition is beautiful and a worthy investment of your time. Enjoy yourself and we'll be awaiting your return. Don't rush, she won't be small long. :)

Tanner's Mom said...

So exciting for all of you! I wondered if she'd made her arrival! Charlotte is a doll Amy! ENJOY!!

Mary said...

What a wonderful addition to your beautiful family. Hugs and blessings to you all...Mary

Chef Bee said...

She's amazing. Love the idea of her "cooking"

http://planbeventandcatering.com/

Mystica said...

My second daughter Shivanthi shares the same birth date!!! She is 24 now.