Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Really Want To Win

In March of last year, one of my most favorite blogs, A Duck In Her Pond, introduced me to Gisele, a gifted and fabulous web designer who had prettied up duckie's blog. I quickly became a fan. I think ever since then, I have been dreaming about changing my blog. As you can see...that hasn't happened as this thing hasn't changed in design since I started this blog over a year ago.

SO, imagine my excitement when the talented Gisele offered a new years blog redo!


I totally have to win. Really, this blog is begging for some love, wouldn't you say?

On to a winner right here, congratulations to:
Blogger techyone who said...

My favorite is bacon and scrambled eggs.

Monday, 11 January, 2010

Check your inbox and I look forward to hearing back from you!

I'll come back tomorrow with an actual food post, promise.

6 comments:

LollyChops said...

What an amazing giveaway she's having. That is really something!

I hope you win... not cause I think you need it... just cause.

HUGS and thanks for dropping by my place!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

tessica said...

I hope you win as well and I can't wait to be able to drive through the snow to a grocery store to be able to get the ingredients for that delicious recipe for cookie cheesecake cupcakes! yumm
BTW I have something for you over on my blog! you should definitely check it out!
http://momyawp.blogspot.com/2010/02/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

Mary said...

I'm sorry I didn't read this in time to vote for you. This is mt first visit to your blog. I really like your recipes. I'll be back often to see what's cookin'.

Amy B. said...

I hope you win! More power to you and your blog! Keep on posting :-)

generic propecia said...

Great site,this information really helped me , I really appreciate it.Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
nice tip