Monday, December 21, 2009

Random Bits as the year ends...

I admit it. I have been quite apathetic when it comes to updating my blog. Never fear, I have a family site that I has been equally ignored.

I could say that I have had a holiday parties, shopping, and so forth that has kept me from you, but that would really be a lie. Truth be told, I am a homebody. We aren't really the present buying type, or I've had it easy because we draw names so buying for one person is just plain cake. I don't know what "and so forth" would be, but you can guess that I am probably not doing that either.

"and so forth"...maybe that's laundry. I'm always doing that around here.

Can I blame it on my obsession with watching "The Sing Off"? I can't get enough of that show.

In any case, I am still around. Pregnancy #3 is working along just fine, with the exception of a little heartburn. If you know me you might be surprised to hear that I gained 8 lbs since my last visit a month ago. Um, yeah. Considering that I hadn't gained anything so far it came as a little bit of a shock to yours truly. I still work out daily so maybe it's all muscle. After all, muscle weighs more than fat right?

That's what I tell myself anyway.

I wish everyone a peaceful end to 2009. 2010 is just around the corner and I for one am really excited to see what might happen.

7 comments:

5 Star Foodie said...

Happy holidays!

Brandy L said...

Happy Holidays and may 2010 be a year of laughter, enjoyment and just plain fun! Also hopefully more blogging in 2010!

Katherine Aucoin said...

Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and joyous New Year!

Cinnamon-Girl Reeni♥ said...

You must have your hands full with two little munchkins and another on the way! I certainly don't blame you for not updating as much. But I love it when you do! I can't believe 2010!? It makes me feel so old. Have a blessed and happy holiday!

Katy ~ said...

Many blessings to you!

Donna-FFW said...

Happy Holidays to you!!

teresa said...

i hope you are having a wonderful holiday!