Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PW knows her stuff

Please forgive me, this post doesn't have an original recipe by me in it. But, I have some fun cookie pics that I just had to share.
I made some Chanukah goodies last week for the sous chefs to take to preschool.




I also made superhero cookies. I think they turned out pretty okay, what do you think?


And, I FINALLY used my new Pioneer Woman cookbook! Wahoo!!
I made the Whiskey Cream Sauce...so good.
Like my choice of whiskey??



I also made the cinnamon rolls. These my friends are deadly.


I hope everyone is having a great week!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love those cookies, especially the stars. How pretty!

A Feast for the Eyes said...

Dang! I have yet to make P-Dub's cinnamon rolls! The whiskey sauce sounds enticing. I'm not a fan of whiskey, but maybe this version will work for me? You should submit these to my other blog-- Foodie Fans of the Pioneer Woman Cooks!
PS: If you make the pear crisp, I'd love to know how it turns out for you!
Debby

teresa said...

i love it all! those cookies turned out adorable!

Cinnamon-Girl Reeni♥ said...

All of your cookies look so pretty! And yummy! Great decorating! I'm glad your enjoying your cookbook. Whisky sauce sounds divine!

5 Star Foodie said...

Happy hanukkah! The cookies are so neat, love them!