Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Guess What I Got?

Monday night I went to see:



Oh yeah, that's right!

I went to get this:


And I also got an awesome t-shirt, which I couldn't get a decent picture of. I'll get someone without a protruding belly to model it for me.

Guess who else was there?

My girlfriend who came with me fell in love with Marlboro Man. I got his autograph while waiting for Ree. He was quite the trooper. The line for his autograph was huge!


Ah yes, and the picture/book signing that I waited a total of 4 1/2 hours for...
Of course, what did I say? Nothing...except the fact that my friend had fallen in love with her husband. Pioneer Woman said, "it happens to the best of us". The rest is a blur.

So, I got home at midnight and scarfed down Taco Bell. I'm pregnant so shoot me.

I would love to write more, but I had a class tonight and am just now getting to the computer. I'm exhausted.

But it was so totally worth it.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

TKW said...

Oh, how exciting! And you don't even look preggers, kid! That Marlboro Man IS kind of yummy...

Katherine Aucoin said...

I just first heard of her the other day when someone else posted about her book.

I'm confused though is she on the food network or a blogger?

Donna-FFW said...

I am so green with envy right now. Marlboro man, drool. Lucky you!

Cinnamon-Girl Reeni♥ said...

How fun! And the Marlboro Man too! I wonder who was taking care of the farm. I am so happy to see a picture of you - and it's a happy, glowing one! I have a face to connect with now!

Katy ~ said...

Oh I am sooooo envious! What a day!

5 Star Foodie said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing the photos with us!

Elsa said...

cool!淡水商工,飲水機,自來水,淡水,平水,淨水器,黃金,濾水器,紫外線,水蜜桃,淨水器,水上樂園,水刀,火柴,淡水老街,水餃,拉拉山,水晶,墨水匣,情色,火車站,火車站,杜蕾斯,寫真,情色,色情小說,情色文學,情人節,一葉情,論壇,情人,愛情,愛情小說,情色,小遊戲,火車,遊戲,感情,忍者,水管,香水,淨水器,電解水,飲水機,遊戲區,博物館,多喝水,喝茶,減肥,玩樂,牛奶,喝水,忍者,多喝水,程式,超人,喝水,喝采,豆漿,喝尿,
煙火,天堂,喝醋,喝水,火鍋,平水相逢,萍水相逢,電解水,防水,水管

Anne said...

How fun- I love the pictures!

Elra said...

Wow, that was quite a long wait, I guess it paid off at the end.