Thursday, October 15, 2009

Big things to come...

I know, I know. It's been a month since I last posted. I even missed my one year blogaversary! But, since I haven't been blogging for a full twelve months, I'm not gonna count it. So, November 11th is the date, agreed? Good, I am glad we got that settled right out of the gate.

Rest assured, I am good. Just a little tired.

I have been given an amazing opportunity to be a guest blogger with DueMaternity.com. AND, with that I have the opportunity to have giveaways, ya'll! However, now I am riding this line between my cooking blog and really what would become something a little different. So, I am trying to navigate my place in the blogging world and what I want to do in this next year. With that, I am working on some big changes and I promise by the weekend I am going to finally get going again.

Thanks for sticking around.

Amy

5 comments:

Katy ~ said...

I am sooo excited to see where you are going!

TKW said...

I'm still here with ya! Have fun guest blogging!

Cinnamon-Girl Reeni♥ said...

Where would I go - you know I luv ya! Can't wait to see the changes. Whatever they are I'll be here. Hope all is going well.

teresa said...

keep taking good care of yourself and your little one, i'm excited to see what you end up doing!

5 Star Foodie said...

Glad to hear from you & looking forward to your future posts!