Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bad News and Good News

So, first the bad news. I haven't gotten the changes to my blog done...not in the least.

I do however have a bit of good news that I really want to get posted, so pretty new blog be darned.

It's my birthday today. The big 35! Wahoo!

And because today is my birthday and because I love comments I have something to offer you.

I mentioned that I am going to be a guest blogger on Due Maternity's blog, right? Well, because of my relationship with Due Maternity. I would like to offer you, my readers a $25 gift certificate!

Since finding out I was pregnant, and if I am being totally honest before that, I have been obsessed with slings. I never used one with either of my sous chefs, why I have no idea. But, this time around I am so doing it. Even if they are in it for only 3 months....I'm rockin that sling just you wait. Luckily Due Maternity totally satisfies my sling obsession.

This one I LURVE...

Due Maternity doesn't just sell Maternity clothes (which by the way are fantabulous). They also have a wide line of skin care products including my favorite line: Mambino. They also have the coolest diaper bags around...I am loving the Storksak Emily Bag right now.

How do you win? Just leave me a comment with something that you would get from the Due Maternity site.

Would you like an extra entry?
1) Follow me or subscribe to my blog
2) Follow Due Maternity on Twitter
3) Become a friend of Due Maternity on Facebook

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry.

I will randomly select a winner on Saturday, October 31st.

So, maybe you aren't pregnant or don't know anyone pregnant. I do accept gifts. Just putting that out there. Or, sign up to win and if you do pick up something to donate this holiday season! All I'm saying is. It's my birthday people, just give me some comment love and I'll love you forever.

15 comments:

Cinnamon-Girl Reeni♥ said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I just woke up and your post was at the top - had to be the first to give you well wishes! Have a great day! Eat lots of cake! I'll be back to get my entries in.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Happy Birthday. I'm not pregnant, but know many others who are. Great giveaway.

Christy said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a fantastic day!

mechelle johnson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am 32 on the
2nd of Nov. I found your blog this weekend while searching for a berry filling for a cake I was making. I knew by the sub heading "recovering my sanity , one recipe at a time "; that this was a blog I wanted to read, my meditation and calm in the storm is the whir of my kitchenaid!

happy birthday happy birthday! and congrats on your impending arrival; I am not preggers but have 3 friends, who are all expecting first babies . hope that qualifies ,

Katy ~ said...

Happy Birthday! Thirty five is GREAT!!

Sweet and Savory said...

I am a happy follower of your blog.

Sweet and Savory said...

I am expecting a grandchild so this would be great to win.

Jennifer said...

How can I NOT comment on this post?! Happy birthday, Amy!! Hope your entire day was FANTABULOUS!!! What cute stuff from Due Maternity---I would get a sling or diaper bag!

Dee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love that bag! :)

5 Star Foodie said...

Happy birthday, Amy! Best wishes to you!!!

Coleen's Recipes said...

I found my way over here from Katy's page. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Cindy Lou said...

I just becam a follower! I found you through my niece who has a recipe blog, recipeswappingmama!!

Cindy Lou said...

I am not expecting but know several that are or just delivered! And Happy Birthday!!

sibabe64 said...

The Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead looks cool

Anne said...

Happy birthday! That's a great site. I love slings and actually have my baby in one right now- I hope you get one and enjoy it!