Friday, June 19, 2009

Taking a Few Days Off

Hi friends!

Although I haven't posted in a few days, I've been around. Just the summer and my love of sleep getting in the way again!

I am, however, going to be gone for a few days on a family trip. I had planned on getting posts ready and having them post while I was gone, but it is just a few hours before we leave and I still have 10 bazillion things that I need to do.

I will miss reading my favorite blogs and look forward to re-visiting my overflowing reader on my return.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

5 Star Foodie said...

Have a great trip!!!

Reeni♥ said...

Have a fun and safe trip!! You'll be missed!

Katy ~ said...

Hope it's a great time!

Ginger said...

Have a wonderful trip!! Summer is also getting in the way of my blogging. . . .

teresa said...

Have a wonderful trip, we'll miss you!

Suzie said...

Have a fantastic time while you are away - hope you are going somewhere fun.