So, why am I a bad food blogger? I wrote my recipe down as I was making it, and now I can't find it anywhere. Trying to remember from memory is just plain crazy talk.
But, seriously, they were good. I'll find that recipe and post it cuz beauty like that just needs to be shared.
- I got contacts the day after the boy I had a small crush on (now my husband) said I looked good without my glasses on.
- He grew out his goatee once I said that I liked when he had one. Guess he was crushing on me a little bit too!
- I love a good hot shower.
- I think I might be a little addicted to going to the gym.
- I am also a little addicted to couponing. Those caramel swirl chocolate chips? I bought them on clearance at Target with a coupon for 12 cents.
- The show Rock of Love, Tour Bus is a total guilty pleasure.
- Having fresh flowers in the house makes me happy.
- I played the French Horn throughout high school and college.
- I can't seem to swear well. I use old-fashioned exclamations like "Jiminy Christmas" and "Fiddle Faddle". This has gotten worse since having children.
- My right nostril is bigger than my left.
Passing this on is similar to sending a forward. Some people love them, others loathe and despise them. I'm going to go out on a limb and hope that they are loved!
I'd love to know more about:
Delta Whiskey at The Cat's Pajamas
Danielle at So Many Cookbooks...So Little Time
Mama Chicken at Journey to Thrift