Sunday, February 1, 2009

I missed the last day

My resolution to post every day for the remainder of January crashed and burned yesterday. I woke up yesterday and thought that I should give myself a well-deserved day off.

What a more perfect day to do so than my youngest sous chef's very first birthday. It got to a perfect 70 degrees here...in JANUARY! I just couldn't bring myself to turn the computer on.


I have really learned a lot in blogging every day. I have met new foodie friends and I hope to continue that trend. I also have started paying attention when I am cooking so that I can share what I just did with the blogosphere. It's been fun!
I am not sure yet what I should resolve to do in February...any suggestions?


Enjoy the Super Bowl!


6 comments:

Kendra said...

Sounds like a beautiful day for a birthday!

Reeni♥ said...

It was an awesome month, every recipe was amazing!! Happy 1st Birthday to your little sous chef!!! The first one is so special!

5 Star Foodie said...

Happy birthday to your little sous chef! Looking forward to more of your recipes this month.

Katherine Aucoin said...

Happy first birthday to your little chef. Commit to blog 4 to 5 days a week. You don't want to burn yourself out and make it more of a chore than something you enjoy. I am so glad I found your blog. I enjoy your recipes!

Elra said...

Happy birthday to your little one!
Cheers,
Elra

Sara said...

Happy brithday to your littlest chef!