Thursday, January 15, 2009

"It looked like couscous"

This is proof that my husband loves me and will eat anything that he thinks I cooked.

He almost put this on his plate....

Okay okay, this picture is innocent enough...it could be couscous, right???
But, this is what the entire scene looked like.


My head sous chef did her own cooking yesterday. What you see here are two emptied packets of yeast, cinnamon, thyme, paprika, parsley, water, sugar, vegetable oil, panko bread crumbs, and salt & pepper. When I put it in the garbage disposal (after she told me it was done rising)..it was still bubbling.

4 comments:

Katherine Aucoin said...

When you wrote it was still "bubbling", I had flashes of Lucy and Ethel in the kitchen. Have a wonderful weekend!

david mcmahon said...

Seriously, I thought it was couscous!

Like Shakespeare said: ``Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble''

Reeni♥ said...

That is too funny and so cute! It looks pretty good!

Maggie said...

LOL! The worst concoction we've ever had to endure was zucchini and cabbage soup with coconut extract in it. Oh and lots of pepper. I hope your disposal survived.