Sunday, January 11, 2009

I made it one week!

I don't have anything to post today. The best thing about Sunday is that I get to sleep in because the hubs gets up with the kiddos. Then the day went by so quickly with cleaning, kids, laundry, and just plain life that this was the one day that I only set foot to feed my girls lunch (the hubs does breakfast) and then to make dinner. And while dinner was lovely, it was unremarkable. Just a mesh of different recipes and also a one pot wonder so that there were fewer dishes. So, when it came time to post I decided to go through various pictures of food that I had taken in the past in the hopes of finding something to talk about.

That's when I landed on this picture...of garlic. Just look at it!

;) amy

3 comments:

Katherine Aucoin said...

What is it about garlic that just makes me drool? You can never have too much garlic...

Joie de vivre said...

What a nice hubby! Don't feel guilty for taking a day off in the kitchen (or going the easy route). We all need a break once in a while. For me tonight, I'm going the crock pot route which I find extremely easy AND satisfying! Thanks for your friend request on Foodbuzz! I can't wait to read future posts!

Reeni♥ said...

I am in love with garlic. Sometimes I smell from it. My Mom always knows when I've had it, usually the next day. I hope this wasn't too much info! Yay for sleeping in, what a sweet hubby.