It wasn't just with my recipe blogging, but with the blogging communties that I belong to. I thought and thought and planned and planned for the Daring Bakers Challenge....and then I never did it. I had not one but two cupcakes in mind for Iron Cupcake, and I ended up doing an abbreviated one for Christmas with my family. I made the Barefoot Bloggers recipe LONG before it was due, yet I never blogged about it.
SO this is a new year and I am making a few resolutions both involving this blog and my own life:
- I want to post something every day in January....just to prove to myself that I can
- I want to try a new recipe at least once every two weeks.
- I want to reorganize and repaint my kitchen. We have a small space and I need to maximize the area.
- I want to clean up and organize our downstairs to create a master bedroom suite.
- On that note, I want to take a look at our household budget at the end of every month; just to make sure that #4 happens in 2009!
I know there are more resolutions in my mind, but for now I think I should congratulate myself for FINALLY getting a blog post up. Stay tuned for tomorrow when I'll post about the awesome cake that I made for New Year's Eve!