Monday, November 10, 2008

white chocolate cranberry cookies


I made these cookies for my a care package for my sister's 22nd birthday. I wanted to wait until she actually got and ate them before I sent the recipe on to the bloggerworld.
So far I haven't heard any complaints!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
this recipe makes 32 cookies
2/3 stick butter (11 tbsp), room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups dried sweetened cranberries
3 oz white chocolate, chopped
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time until incorporated.
Add the vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Add the oats.
Mix in the flour, 1/2 cup at a time until just mixed.
Remove from mixer and add the cranberries and white chocolate.
Scoop onto baking sheets and bake!
My scoop is about 2 tablespoons.
375 degrees 10-12 minutes
Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: