Monday, November 3, 2008

steak with arugula and balsalmic glaze

There is no question, I love steak. I can't help it. Blame it on my midwest upbringing. I love steak and definitely the potatoes that go with it. However, today is Monday and steak and potatoes would be a little much. Since Monday is "bistro night" at our house, we did the regular rotation of this recipe.

I follow the recipe pretty much exactly, although I will admit that I have made it so often that I don't really know if my measurements are what the recipe says. The next time I make it I am going to add goat cheese right when the steak is done cooking instead of the butter mixture.

It is super-simple and FAST....and on a Monday that is probably the best recipe of all.



I promise to make something sweet tomorrow. Waiting for the election results will most definitely bring out the baker in me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: