Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday night dessert

I have no reason to blog about this. I don't really have a recipe per say.
It is just refrigerated pie crust, filled with three apples mixed with a little sugar and cinnamon, and baked until golden.

But come on...look at the picture. You want it too don't you?
Posted by Picasa


Tanner's Mom said...

That looks so good! Need to figure out how you did it & make one up myself! Chad loves apple stuff & so do I! Not sure about Tanner since we can hardly get him to eat anything! Although he does like apple slices & applesauce, so maybe!

Jennifer Ludgin said...

Wow...I'm seriously impressed with your pictures!!!

I LOVE apples!

Major hats off to you :)

Chef E said...

Sometimes just a simple idea is the tastiest, and the picture is gorgeous!

Chef E said...

Sometimes the simple ideas are the tastiets! The picture is great too!